Independently editable and programmable layer and pallet patterns
Can, for example, be connected to a big bag packaging station by means of conveyor technology
Up to 4 palletizing spaces possible; up to 40% lower acquisition costs compared with alternative technologies
The selected KUKA robot is equipped with an SMB combination gripper. This gripper can take both bags and sheets of cardboard from the store and place them on the empty pallet.
The pallets themselves are fed in from an automatic pallet magazine. This magazine can be refilled during palletizing without having to stop the palletizing process. A pallet comes out of the pallet magazine and waits at the intermediate station. There, the robot places a protective sheet of cardboard on the pallet, which it has previously removed from the cardboard magazine. Then, the pallet moves to the palletizing station and is aligned there. During this time, the robot takes the first bag and positions it above the pallet. Once the realignment process has been completed, the robot places the bag on the pallet. To do this, the fork is removed from under the bag while a counter plate holds the bag in place. When the pallet has been completely filled, it is transported to the wrapper. The control system of the robot communicates with the conveyor technology via a PROFINET interface.
SMB is an official system partner of KUKA. The close cooperation permits to realize individual solutions.
- Fully automatic bag palletizer
- With combination gripper
- For pallet formats of up to 1,250 x 1,050 mm
- Placement of up to 350 bags per hour
- Bag storage belt with bag levelling belt to pick-up station of the robot
- KUKA robot with SMB combination gripper for intermediate sheets and bags
- Empty pallet magazine for up to 15 pallets
- Intermediate sheet magazine, delivery on pallet, feed to bag palletizer
- Pallet transport technology (roller conveyor)
- Optional turntables, corner transfer units and chain conveyors
- Stretch wrapper with top sheet applicator
- Edge protection feeder
- Safety technology
- Operating platform
- Siemens TP2200 Comfort touch panel